Our treatment programs are designed for fast pain relief and getting to the root cause of your pain to get you feeling better and back to your pain free life as quickly as possible!
You will receive specialized care from the moment you walk in the door to the moment you leave. We use private treatment rooms and the most state-of-the-art equipment such as the ML830 cold laser. The ML830 cold laser is a revolutionary device that accelerates your own body’s healing process. You will also receive self-help tips for home and self empowerment.
Our Specialized Pain Relief And Healing Programs Include:
- Adolescent and Adult Sports Injury Program-We are experts in treating adolescent sports injuries effectively, efficiently, and conservatively without medications, side effects, or invasive procedures. We fully understand the healing parameters of the child and teen athlete. Our Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Injury Specialist will perform a thorough evaluation and develop an individualized treatment program to quickly and safely return the athlete to competitive sports.
- Neck and Back Program-As experts in relieving Neck and Back pain we address the root causes rather than merely treat the symptoms. This results in a longer-lasting relief and is highly effective in preventing a recurrent problem.
- Joint Replacement Program-Post-operative rehabilitation is designed to achieve maximum recovery safely and effectively. Our treatment protocols facilitate full recovery, promote proper healing, and protect appropriate structures from harmful stress. Rehabilitation following surgery will facilitate the patient’s knowledge of their condition and expected recovery. Patients will receive expert guidance and follow treatment protocols that are proven and take into account their personal recovery goals.
- Cardiopulmonary Program-We are experts in teaching you how to improve your breathing ability and restore your endurance to help you resume your previous level of activity following a heart attack or onset of COPD. Our program is ideal for anyone who is cleared for stage 3 cardiac rehabilitation, persons with COPD, emphysema, or general difficulties breathing.
- Trigger Point Dry Needling Program-Manual Trigger Point Dry Needling is a hands-on Physical Therapy approach to treat myofascial pain and dysfunction. It is a skilled intervention that uses a thin filiform needle to penetrate the skin and stimulate underlying myofascial trigger points to deactivate and shut down painful or knotted areas in the muscle. By inserting the filiform needle into these areas a local twitch response will be elicited. A local twitch response is a brief contraction followed by an immediate and long lasting relaxation. Multiple trigger points in multiple muscles can be treated during each treatment. The deepest parts of muscles can be reached utilizing this treatment procedure allowing for amazing pain relief many people never thought possible.
- Exercise Coaching Program (following discharge)
- Orthopedic Program
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation Program
Our Specialized Services Treat:
- Arthritis Pain
- Back and Muscle Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Total Joint Replacement
- Start seeing immediate results
- Learn how to avoid future problems
- Live life more enjoyably
- Return to a more active lifestyle
- Increased flexibility & movement
- State of the art equipment
- Private treatment rooms
- Sleep better