If you DON’T have insurance (or High-Deductible Insurance)… don’t worry, we have programs just for you! Depending on the complexity of your condition, treatments range between $40-$90 per session. Most get better within 6 sessions. We offer special discounts to people who meet the following criteria:
- High Insurance Deductibles
- HMO Insurance
- No Insurance
- Financially Hardshipped
- Recently Unemployed
Insurance companies we are in network with:
- Most major insurances
- Worker’s Comp
- Auto Insurance
- Attorney Liens
- Cash Pay
We stand behind our high quality services with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Detailed Services – Fees – (Discounted Rate) – Description
- Dry Needling
- $35 Diminishes myofascial trigger points and referred pain.
- Initial Exam
- $135 ($94.50) Includes exam, education, self-care, home exercises
- $95 ($66.50) Includes progress notes, self & home care
- Pressure-Point Release
- $45 ($31.50) Reduces spasm and pain. Enhances normalization
- Soft-tissue mobilization
- $45 ($31.50) Reduces scar tissue and enhances circulation
- Joint Mobilization
- $45 ($31.50) Improves motion, mobility and balanced movement
- Exercise Session
- $40 ($28.00) Instruction and supervision on how to strengthen, condition, and improve flexibility of muscle groups.
- Bio-Mechanical Correction
- $40 ($28.00) Re-establishes healthy movement to reduce pain
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- $45 ($31.50) Re-trains muscles to normal function
- Mechanical Traction
- $25 ($17.50) Relieves pressure off spinal joints and pinched nerves
- Electrical Stimulation
- $25 ($17.50) Promotes the reduction of pain and spasm
- Game Ready Cold Compression
- $30 ($21.00) Reduces pain and swelling in hot and swollen joints
- * Iontophoresis
- $30 ($21.00) Reduces inflammation locally with use of steroid or anesthetic medication (no needles)
- $25 ($17.50) Promotes healing via cellular stimulation
- $15 ($10.50) Stimulates circulation and tissue elasticity
- Heat or Ice
- $10 ($7.00) Helps to reduce inflammation by affecting blood vessels
- * 830 Cold Laser
- $45 ($31.50) State of the art technology in reducing pain and inflammation while enhancing tissue healing.
* These procedures are not typically covered by insurance. Special package discounts are available with further price reductions for out of pocket payments prior to treatment. Please ask your therapist.
** Some above treatments and procedures are billable in 15 minute increments per federal guidelines and others are a flat rate per visit. Please ask your therapist or the billing office for clarification.