Post-operative rehabilitation is designed to achieve maximum recovery safely and effectively. Our treatment protocols facilitate full recovery, promote proper healing, and protect appropriate structures from harmful stress. Rehabilitation following surgery will facilitate the patient’s knowledge of their condition and expected recovery. Patients will receive expert guidance and follow treatment protocols that are proven and take into account their personal recovery goals.
Benefits Of Our Program:
- Greater understanding of the post-operative rehabilitation process and expectations
- Restore movement in your joint with less pain
- State of the art pain relieving and swelling reduction technology
- Return to walking without a walker or cane faster
- Avoid lingering effects of injury and reduce the risk of re-injury
- Expert guidance in treatments designed to achieve recovery goals
- Reduce post-surgical swelling and pain
- Increase tissue healing
- Restore maximum range of motion and pain free movement
- Maximize muscular strength, endurance, and joint stability
- Improve overall function in daily activity quickly and safely
- Learn how to avoid future problems
- Sleep better.
How long before results are realized?
– Recovery time depends on injury type and severity
Be Wary Of…
– The facility that has you do the same old routine every visit without being hands on or teaching you something new
Why Act Now?
– Avoiding appropriate and well administered therapy could lead to delayed return of function or worse… a surgical manipulation of your joint under anesthesia to restore range of motion.