We are excited to be participating providers with the following insurance plans:
- Anthem BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Federal BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Carefirst BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- United Healthcare via Optum
- One Call/Align Workers Compensation
- Med-Risk Workers Compensation
- Corvel Workers Compensation
If your plan is not listed, please call us at (571) 572-3061 as we are always adding new insurance plans. If we are NOT participating providers with your plan (ex. Cigna), we may determine your “out of network” coverage, what your benefits are, and possible payment plans are available to you when you give us a call.
Navigating your health insurance benefits can be quite tricky. What co-payments/ responsibilities may be listed on your card may not be accurate. Let our highly-trained office staff contact your insurance provider to determine your exact financial responsibilities for your physical therapy visits. These will include copayment and/or coinsurance/cost share, deductible (total for the year, how much has been met to date), and the number of physical therapy visits allowed from your insurance provider, and whether or not authorization is required.
Here are some important terms to understand:
- Copayment – a payment made by a beneficiary (especially for health services) in addition to that made by an insurer.
- Coinsurance/cost share – a form of health insurance in which the insured party contributes a specified percentage of the total cost of medical expenses after a deductible has been reached.
- Deductible – the amount for which the insured is liable on each loss, injury, etc., before an insurance company will make payment.
- Out of pocket – paid out in cash or from one’s own financial resources and sometimes reimbursed.